2lbs Ground Deer Meat ½ White onion ½ Red onion 1 Tablespoon of Steak Tank ATTACK seasoning or your favorite A/P seasoning. 1 Tablespoon of W Sauce 1 Bottle Dos Equis 1.5 oz. Pack of Steak Tank Chili Seasoning Mix or your favorite Chili Mix 16 oz. Chicken Stock 6 oz. can of tomato paste.
1. Start by browning the deer meat over medium/high heat.
2. Then add the onions with roughly 1 tablespoon of Steak Tank ATTACK seasoning or your favorite all purpose seasoning.
3. Cook down until onions are just starting to soften. Add the tablespoon of W Sauce (can add an extra tablespoon if deer meat is very lean and dry). Let that cook into the meat and onions for a couple minutes while stirring.
4. Add a bottle of Dos Equis (a 20 oz bottle of water works too but the beer gives it a little extra flavor) and half a carton of chicken stock.
5. Bring to a boil and then add one 6 oz can of tomato paste. Let that boil for a few minutes to melt in the tomato paste.
6. Then add one whole 1.5 oz. pack of Steak Tank Chili Seasoning or your favorite Chili Mix and stir in,
7. Reduce heat to low and let simmer until the desired thickness is achieved.
8. Leave it on low with lid slightly open for a few hours stirring every 30 minutes or so.
This is a pretty simple recipe that everyone will enjoy!
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.